WORK WITH PHENOMENAL GLOBE TRAVEL BLOG
Why work with me?
• In an age where travelers are increasingly using internet and trusted voices to research their next holiday destinations, partnering with Phenomenal Globe Travel Blog is a unique opportunity to increase the long-term exposure of your brand or destination.
• I started Phenomenal Globe Travel Blog because I have a true passion for what I do. I write because I love travel and everything related to it. No forced or insincere writing will be found on my website.
• By writing engaging articles and by being open and honest, I have built trust amongst and a relationship with my readers.
• I am used to a very high professional standard. For the past 6 years I have worked (and I still am working) in the corporate world at well established companies. You can find more information and recommendations from people I worked with on my LinkedIn page. I always strive for the best result possible, be it in my day job or with regards to my blog.
How can we work together?
It is my mission to inspire people to travel more and help them plan their trips. I belief in building long-term partnerships with brands I feel support the mission of Phenomenal Globe Travel Blog, in order to provide maximum value for the partnership company as well as my readers.
Partnership/sponsorship possibilities can include
• Affiliate Partnerships
• Brand Ambassadorships
• Contest and/or Giveaway Collaborations
• (Multi)Day Tours and Activities
• Hotel Reviews*
• Press Trips*
• Social Media Campaigns
• Sponsored Posts
• Transport partnerships
• Travel Gear Reviews
I do these collaborations with my travel partner & photographer: Frank
Regarding Advertisement Banners, I very rarely accept these as I feel they are mostly a distraction for my readers. I will only make an exception when I feel there is an excellent match between my brand and that of the advertiser and the advertised products and/or services provides value to my readers.
Upcoming travel plans
My husband and I both gave up our corporate jobs and we will travel the entire year 2017. We kicked off our Big Trip in Dubai and traveled around Sri Lanka for a month. In Oman we made an adventurous road trip, we hiked through the amazing Himalayas in Nepal for 3 weeks, did some diving in Malaysia, ate our way around Taiwan and are currently road tripping around Canada and the U.S.A.
Other countries we are planning to visit are Costa Rica, Australia and the Maldives. But I have a very long list of 'Places I Would Love To Visit' so who knows where I will end up going...
If you represent a travel-related company in any of the areas listed above (or others, I am always open to exploring new and unknown places), please get in touch to discuss possible sponsorships. I would love to help promote your brand or destination to my readers!
Are you interested in working with me or do you have any questions?
Please send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you would like to add an attachment, you can email me directly at Lotte at Phenomenalglobe dot com.
Thank you and I look forward to working
You can also find and follow me at
Comments from my readers
Silvie: How amazing to read your blog as we are planning our 42 day trip to New Zealand in 2017. Great job, lots of answers to my budget questions. Our pace will be a little slower and our route a little less extensive but will be sure to cover your highlights on North and South island. I’m sure our adventure will be even richer thanks to your great tips. Thanks and congratulations for a great inspiration!
Kirby: Hi Lotte! I just wanted to thank you for posting such a detailed review of your experience with a campervan, especially with Rental Car Village! I looked at about a gazillion different campervan hires in NZ but was ultimately convinced by this post to change our plans a bit and rent from RCV. Even with a one-way rental and a ferry ride, it’ll come out cheaper than our original plan, so thank you! We’re traveling in April and just can’t wait. 🙂
Shie: Hi Lotte, I just wish to show my appreciation for your work. My fiancee and I are going to Hokkaido for a month in 2 weeks time. Your articles have been informative, detailed and helpful. It will be our first time in Hokkaido and I have learnt much from reading your articles. Thank you!
Mary: Thanks Lotte for the blog. It’s very informative and helpful coming from your own personal experience. Plan to visit Tokyo in April 2017 and will check out your tips.
Amanda: This travel blog is amazing and so helpful to assist me in my travels, thank you so much for putting in all the hard work, its great.