WORK WITH PHENOMENAL GLOBE TRAVEL BLOG
Why work with me?
• In a time where travelers are increasingly using internet and trusted voices to research their next holiday destinations, partnering with Phenomenal Globe Travel Blog is a unique opportunity to increase the long-term exposure of your brand or destination.
• I started Phenomenal Globe Travel Blog because I have a true passion for what I do. I write because I love travel and everything related to it. No forced or insincere writing will be found on my website.
• By writing engaging articles and by being open and honest, I have built trust amongst and a relationship with my readers.
• I am used to a very high professional standard. For the past 6 years I have worked in the corporate world at well-known companies. You can find more information and recommendations from people I worked with on my LinkedIn profile (Lotte Eschbach) I always strive for the best result possible and take my responsibilities very serious.
How can we work together?
It is my mission to inspire people to travel more and help them plan their trips. I belief in building long-term partnerships with brands I feel support the mission of Phenomenal Globe Travel Blog, in order to provide maximum value for the partnership company as well as my readers.
Partnership/sponsorship possibilities can include
• Affiliate Partnerships
• Brand Ambassadorships
• Contest and/or Giveaway Collaborations
• (Multi)Day Tours and Activities
• Hotel Reviews*
• Press Trips*
• Social Media Campaigns
• Sponsored Posts
• Transport partnerships
• Travel Gear Reviews
I usually do these collaborations with my husband Frank.
Upcoming travel plans
We kicked off our Big Trip in Dubai and traveled around Sri Lanka for a month. In Oman we made an adventurous (off)road trip, we hiked in the amazing Himalayas in Nepal for 3 weeks, went diving in Malaysia and ate our way around Taiwan. We made a 5-month road trip around Canada and the U.S.A. in our beloved VANessa, visiting as many National Parks as possible. After a couple of weeks on Bali we are now on another road trip in Australia!
Other countries we are planning to visit are the Maldives, Lapland and Iceland. But I have a very long list of 'Places I Would Love To Visit' so who knows where I will end up going...
If you represent a travel-related company in any of the areas listed above (or others, I am always open to exploring new and unknown places), please get in touch to discuss a possible sponsorship. I would love to help promote your brand to my readers!
Are you interested in working with me or do you have any questions?
Please send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you would like to add an attachment, you can email me directly at Lotte at Phenomenalglobe dot com.
Thank you and I look forward to working
You can also find and follow me at
Comments from my readers
Silvie: How amazing to read your blog as we are planning our 42 day trip to New Zealand in 2017. Great job, lots of answers to my budget questions. Our pace will be a little slower and our route a little less extensive but will be sure to cover your highlights on North and South island. I’m sure our adventure will be even richer thanks to your great tips. Thanks and congratulations for a great inspiration!
Kirby: Hi Lotte! I just wanted to thank you for posting such a detailed review of your experience with a campervan, especially with Rental Car Village! I looked at about a gazillion different campervan hires in NZ but was ultimately convinced by this post to change our plans a bit and rent from RCV. Even with a one-way rental and a ferry ride, it’ll come out cheaper than our original plan, so thank you! We’re traveling in April and just can’t wait. ?
Shie: Hi Lotte, I just wish to show my appreciation for your work. My fiancee and I are going to Hokkaido for a month in 2 weeks time. Your articles have been informative, detailed and helpful. It will be our first time in Hokkaido and I have learnt much from reading your articles. Thank you!
Mary: Thanks Lotte for the blog. It’s very informative and helpful coming from your own personal experience. Plan to visit Tokyo in April 2017 and will check out your tips.
Amanda: This travel blog is amazing and so helpful to assist me in my travels, thank you so much for putting in all the hard work, its great.